[Live-devel] transmit multiple streams concurrently

shalom shushan shalom.shushan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:11:05 PDT 2007

Hi Ross,

I'm also streaming multiple MPEG4 files via unicast, on demand.

I want to have indication of what stream the client is asking to play in my
server.

Is there any variable that i can use by simply "printf" this variable?

Do i need to define such variable that in any client request to play the
stream will give me indication which stream is asked? where or how should i
define such a variable?

Thanks

Orit