[Live-devel] About groupsock

周弘 zhouh31415 at 163.com
Fri Apr 20 00:15:44 PDT 2007

Hi,all:    I have a problem about groupsock when I run live lib on my embeded linux system.    The program work fine until, recently, I run PPPoE on my embeded linux. The program print :    "Unable to determine our source address:  This computer has an invalid IP address : 0x0"    Then, I found the print coming from GroupsockHelper.cpp and Groupsock.cpp. I don't know what's wrong with the program because there's no problem when I run Groupsock without PPPoE. And the system can also work with running PPPoE and unicast, but the printing ---- able to determine our source address:  This computer has an invalid IP address : 0x0" ---- is still exist.    When I run PPPoE and Groupsock, the video transport program shut down and print:     "00:00:11 Groupsock(10:239.255.42.42,1234,7): failed to join group : setsockopt( IP_ADDR_MEMBERSHIP) error : No such device.    Could you give me some suggestions?