[Live-devel] Two Concerns

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Aug 4 00:01:41 PDT 2007

I couldn't follow all of this (especially the bizarre final
question), but one thing you should note - that may be relevant - is
that, in our current RTSP server implementation, each "PLAY", "PAUSE"
and/or "TEARDOWN" command must use the same TCP connection as the
original "SETUP" command.  (The earlier "DESCRIBE" command can use a
different TCP connection; however, "SETUP", "PLAY", "PAUSE",
"TEARDOWN" for each session must use a single TCP connection.)