[Live-devel] how can I stream multiple files like one big file

kan at pisem.net kan at pisem.net
Thu Aug 9 23:46:41 PDT 2007

  I want to stream multiple video clips like one continuous file.

  In addition a want to stream these files in endless loop.

  It should look like one continuous transport stream for streaming
using UDP on Amino STB.

  For this purpose I use ByteStreamMultiFileSource.

  Video clips for streaming are all in same MPEG-2-TS format (same
bitrate, framerate, etc ...)

  I try stream with testMPEG2TransportStreamer, Amino receive stream,
but playback is very unstable, sometimes picture on TV hang up.

  I think this is because transport stream is discontinuous.

  That's why I try stream with
testMPEG2ProgramStreamToTransportStream, where transport headers
created in run time. But I again have difrent artifacts during
playbacking.

  How can I  create continuous transport stream?

  I'm very thankfull to your help!

  Sorry for awful English =)

  Karlov Andrey.