[Live-devel] Is this possible with live-devel lib?

John Gunnarsson mailing.list.recipient at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:50:39 PDT 2007

Sorry if I was a bit unclear.

What I want to accomplish is to build a streamserver. That
streamserver is going to stream music to a hardware device (a
extreamer from barix).

Instead of having a "dumb" streaming server that for example
continously stream songs from a playlist to the client, I want the
streamserver to be remotely controlled via a webpage (for example)
where I can seek, pause, play etc. Much like having a VLC/Winamp
player locally with the difference that I'm controlling the
streamserver instead.

Does it make any sense to you?

//John