[Live-devel] LIVE releases / Products using testProg piping

xcsmith at rockwellcollins.com xcsmith at rockwellcollins.com
Fri Aug 10 15:11:06 PDT 2007

Ross,

1.  I hope it is not unbecoming for me to inquire, but are you expecting
to release any significant trick mode changes in the next 2 weeks?
I ask because I must now specify the version of LIVE555 which will be
delivered with our baseline product.  I should not like to miss out on
important, planned improvements which are scheduled to be released
imminently.  Appologies if my question is inappropriate.

2. I have noticed your solutions which suggest piping between different
LIVE555 test applications.  Do you believe or know for certain that
software products often use the LIVE555 in this way, rather than
implementing an application linked against the LIVE?

Thank you!
Xochitl Smith