[Live-devel] Why the testMPGE4VideoStreamer does not w ork?

yang-m-h at 126.com yang-m-h at 126.com
Mon Aug 13 07:30:22 PDT 2007

Hi,
I want the testMPGE4VideoStreamer to transport the real time encoded stream, so I modified the program, just simply replace the appropriate "test.*" file name with the file name of my input device. But when  run the program to open the device, the program close the device immediately. So I think the steam devices are different from the file input. Perhaps, for example , the file has the end and can get the size of it . So if I want the program to read from the device continuely and not stop and close the device, what should I do?  thank you !

8・15 《大 话 西 游 3》动 人 公 测!点 击 此 处 抢 先 下 载 最 新 客 户 端 >>