[Live-devel] about the library of liblivemedia.a

hong liu l1436636 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 13:19:41 PDT 2007

Hello Ross,

I found the library liblivemedia.a is created by using the command "ld -r -Bstatic ...". What is the difference
from using ar .

Now my mplayer uses the live library to receive streaming videos. If I want to change some function in the
library of liblivemedia.a, for example, a class constructor or member function, and I don't want to recompile
the mplayer again, what is a best way for me to achieve it?

Thank you so much for your continuous help!