[Live-devel] Q:connection time

Peter peter at topsdigitalsecurity.com
Mon Dec 3 11:51:11 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

In playCommon.cpp

    What do you think it takes about 1 sec to execute these line ?

In playCommon.cpp

     ourClient = createClient(*env, verbosityLevel, progName);

     char* optionsResponse = getOptionsResponse(ourClient, url);

     char* sdpDescription  = getSDPDescriptionFromURL(ourClient, url,
username, password, proxyServerName, proxyServerPortNum,desiredPortNum);

     session = MediaSession::createNew(*env, sdpDescription);

     subsession->initiate(simpleRTPoffsetArg)

     setupStreams();

Please tell me why it does take so long.

And if there is a way to reduce time, please give me an advice.

Regards.

Peter.