[Live-devel] Regarding- using '-4' option in openRTSP

Jegadish jegadishd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:48:10 PST 2007

Hi, Thanks for your quick reply..it was very helpful..
I looked in the file being produced by the QuickTimeFileSink.cpp. It does
not write some mandatory container boxes(like ftyp, moov etc) that are
needed to make it a playable mp4 file.
Currently looking at the mandatory container box related details. Hope to
get it working.
If there are any pointers that may help us, in this regard, please let us
know.

Regards,
jegadish