[Live-devel] RTSP of H264

Chang,Yi-Wen chang.yiwen at tw.panasonic.com
Tue Dec 18 02:17:33 PST 2007

>>Possibly.  Have you also tried using VLC as your client?
>>I will try VLC (although it is not easy to install comparing with MPlayer).

> Huh?  VLC has pre-built binary versions for many platforms.

Maybe, but we lack some dependent libraries, and these libraries lack other dependencies.

I think, before mplayer connect to RTSP server successfully, RTSP server has already copyed data
in doGetNextFrame() and sent out frames to the rtpport of destination.
So that results in no complete frame and slice header is received by mplayer and can't play.

How can we let a h264 rtsp server start streaming after mplayer request to get streaming?