[Live-devel] urgent need Help.

Rajesh Bikram R.C. rajeshbikram at wlink.com.np
Sat Feb 3 23:16:58 PST 2007

Dear Ross,

Why the CPU utilization of openRTSP program is high. I tested in mips
processor(400MHZ) it takes about 5-7% of CPU utilization. I need to
optimize the CPU utilization. I found out that even though there is no
data transmitted from the rtsp sever. The select() function in do event
loop doesn't go to sleep.Is the IO mulitiplexing is blocking or non
blocking mode?. How i can at least optimize the cpu performance coz i am
running many RTSP Client based on live555 library.

hope you will help me.

with regards
Rajes