[Live-devel] H.264 streaming

weiyutao36 weiyutao36 at 163.com
Sun Feb 4 04:21:36 PST 2007

   Hi Engin,
When I studied your codes, I had some questions and I did not understood some part of the codes. InH264RTPStreamFramer::doGetNextFrame(), I am not clear how this function works: I think it first callsthe FramedSource::getNextFrame() function and at the end of this function, it callsByteStreamFileSource::doGetNextFrame() to read data from the file that we want to stream and excutesthe corresponding "afterGetting" function. After getting the RTP packet header, it continues to get thefollowing NALU data. But I am not clear how the codes continue to do the loop---getting rtp header,getting nalu........  Particularly, I am not clear what  FramedSource::afterGetting(this) inH264RTPStreamFramer::afterGettingNALU1() does. I did not know its funtion.Also, I am not clear how H264RTPStreamFramer interacts with H264VideoRTPSink. Could you pleasegive me some explanations? Thank you. ps: I sent a mail to you on Jan 31st, 2006 to your mailbox at gmail.com, have you received the mail? Igive it to you as an attachment with this mail.