[Live-devel] hi all help to to do trick mode

Rishi kerala rishikerala at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 20:59:29 PST 2007

Hi all,

I am using a simple rtsp client player  as referrence from mplayer to get
stream of ts packets.
I need to do the trick mode so..
I am just sending a rtsp command as like this

char * cmdFmt =
                                        "PLAY %s RTSP/1.0\r\n"
                                        "CSeq: %d\r\n"
                                        "Session: 1\r\n"
                                        "Scale: 2.0\r\n"
                                        "\r\n";

and In this the scale is given in even number like 2,4,6,8
but the problem is when I need a FF of 4x and then normal play and then RR
.. I want to know the Scale parameter is enough to get packets.
Please  help me to solve this...
rgds
Rishi