[Live-devel] hi all.. Urgent help in trick mode

Rishi kerala rishikerala at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 21:02:42 PST 2007

hi all,

I am trying to get the stream in trick mode using the play command  to scale
4
but after the play command my cleint application is playing for a 2 sec with
4x speed and hangs.
any one face this problem. please give me some idea regarding this..
I check the buffer part.
I am recv the packets of stream from the rtp socket with a size of 1328 ..
with recv  command.
and then parse the RTP header.. and pass the streams to the decoder. its
working good
but when i try in trick mode suddenly i the buffer suddenly changes to 1128
and again I do the same
but no sucess..
Please hlep me regarding this..
rishi