[Live-devel] MPEG4-ES -> MPEG4/3GP

Gorker Malazgirt gorkeralp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 05:33:48 PST 2007

Hi!

We are 2 thesis workers who are trying to use openRTSP but we are really
confused about how we can change to VIDEO-GENERIC codec or RAW video instead
of VIDEO-MPEG4-ES-1..  VIDEO-MPEG4-ES-1 is implemented as default we believe
and is there any way we can change it to other formats?
Is it possible to stream a raw mpeg4 format instead of elementary stream by
using openRTSP? If this can be done or are already implemented how can we
get it? Is there any possibilities to convert the captured mpeg4-es format
to 3gp/mp4?

Best regards
David & Gorki