[Live-devel] Rgd playing mp3 stream in Linux FC6.

sanjay kumar gupta sanjay417 at rediffmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:17:33 PST 2007

Hi,
  I have installed Helix server in the LAN which is streaming MP3 file.
I can save the stream into a file using openRTSP test program provided with live media library.
 I would like to play the stream directly (e.g. want to hear the music) in the Linux fedora core 6 instead of saving it into the file.
 Can you please suggest what kind of modification needed to do in openRTSP code to do this? do I need to use some other test program to do this? Please help me as I am new to this. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sanjay