[Live-devel] Questions about RTP transportation

ruru605 ruru605 at 163.com
Mon Feb 12 18:30:20 PST 2007

Hi, Ross,
    Thanks very much for answering my question.
    I have another question here:
    As I know, RTCP is used to control the transport of RTP.
     1.But how can I know the speed of RTP transportation? I saw the method "buildandSendPacket()" is to packet a RTP packets and send them one by one but did not find anything related to the speed.
     2.When RTCP packet is received, we can get some value such as fraction lost, jitter ..etc. But what are we going to do after receiving such dataes? Are we going to change some parameters in order to changed the speed of RTP transportation?(Just my point, maybe wrong) I did not find these parameters. Please help me.

Best Regards to you!
Thanks again.
Kangaroo

ruru605