[Live-devel] H264 Session

Ramon Martin de Pozuelo rmpg2001 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 02:16:25 PST 2007

Hi all!!,
I create a test program that sends broadcast H.264 video. I create a class
that derives from H264VideoStreamFramer and takes the video information from
another application that extract the NAL Units from a file. My application
uses PassiveServerMediaSubsession to send broadcast and it works very well,
but it only works opening a SDP file in VLC. What kind of session could I
use to send that video on broadcast (or maybe unicast) and supporting RTSP?
Have I to create my own MediaSubsession?

Thanks in Advance,

Ramon