[Live-devel] help -- Streaming RTP/JPEG Multicast

Armando Ko armandopoulos at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 13 07:51:36 PST 2007

hi Ross,

i try to stream jpeg Files as RTP Multicast with the live555. But  i can stream  the jpegfiles but the vlc cannot see them and with wireshark i can see the jpeg frames they are sending, also here is my test program for do it.

i would be very happy, if you can give me some tips or what is wrong in my code.

The ImageSource is a subclass of  JPEGVideoSource where i define this methodes

createNew(UsageEnvironment& env, char const* fileName, unsigned viewTime);
// redefined virtual functions:
    virtual void doGetNextFrame();
    virtual u_int8_t type();
    virtual u_int8_t qFactor();
    virtual u_int8_t width();
    virtual u_int8_t height();
    virtual u_int8_t const* quantizationTables(u_int8_t& precision, u_int16_t& length);

here is my testprogramm (see attachment)

 thanks

Armando

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com