[Live-devel] fix for stuttering video and audio when streaming an mpeg-2 transport stream

Morgan Tørvolt morgan.torvolt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 08:53:53 PST 2007

Hi

This is because your stream is variable bitrate. This has been
discussed and a conclusion has been reached. You can read more in the
mailing list archive.
Here is one link:
http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2007-February/006110.html
Look for threads with "Urgent help needed!" as subject.

-Morgan-