[Live-devel] Live 555 source code building on windows

Vinod Madhav Joshi vinodjoshi at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Feb 16 02:20:33 PST 2007

 Hi all,

        I am trying to build the source code on windows xp.
        But i am confused with "Tools" directory.
         I dont have any directory c:\Program Files\DevStudio\
        But in  Visual  Studio I have got 3 Tools  folders.
       C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools
       C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Vfp98\Tools
       C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\WinNT\Tools
       In   win32conf I changed the path to all above directories but for   cmd> genWindowsMakefiles I treceived the
       the following errors.

D:\Live 555\live1>genWindowsMakefiles
Could Not Find D:\Live 555\live1\Makefile
Error occurred while processing: ..\win32config.
Error occurred while processing: Makefile.tail.
Could Not Find D:\Live 555\live1\Makefile
Error occurred while processing: ..\win32config.
Error occurred while processing: Makefile.tail.
Could Not Find D:\Live 555\live1\Makefile
Error occurred while processing: ..\win32config.
Error occurred while processing: Makefile.tail.
Could Not Find D:\Live 555\live1\Makefile
Error occurred while processing: ..\win32config.
Error occurred while processing: Makefile.tail.
Could Not Find D:\Live 555\live1\Makefile
Error occurred while processing: ..\win32config.
Error occurred while processing: Makefile.tail.
Could Not Find D:\Live 555\live1\Makefile
Error occurred while processing: ..\win32config.
Error occurred while processing: Makefile.tail.

What has happened please tell.

 Thank You.