[Live-devel] SDP & RTSP with VLC

Ramon Martin de Pozuelo rmpg2001 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 04:05:48 PST 2007

Hi all,
create two applications that send H264. First I create one that send
broadcast and then I create my own subclass H264Session and I do a video on
demand application. Well, all of this works fine but I have some problems. I
usually used a .sdp in VLC Player to open the stream that I send broadcast,
but now I'm using directly RTSP to connect both (video on demand and
broadcast) and it works, but VLC player shows many messages like:

ffmpeg warning: Unknown NAL code: 26
 (h264 at 00B914C0)

I sed exactly the same using RTSP & SDP in VLC, but this messages only
appear when I use RTSP to connect to my application.

Do you know what's the problem? Is it a VLC problem?

Thanks in advance,

Ramon