[Live-devel] Transport Stream

Susovan Ghosh susovan at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Feb 28 19:49:48 PST 2007

Hi Ross,
        Thanx Ross for your coperation . I give the detail that i did to
make .txs file from .ts file.from the cmd promt i run the program
MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer with file name FTN_Part1.ts.Both the progran and
the .ts file was placed in same location.Below is the detail.

C:\Fresh Live555\live\testProgs>MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer FTN_Part1.ts
Writing index file "FTN_Part1.tsx"......done

After that it creat FTN_Part1.txs file of size 0KB.I can not understand what
was happing.Please Ross help me.

                                                                Thank You

SUSOVAN GHOSH
PH No-9986667320