[Live-devel] Problem with H264+DSS

Hong Hai Nguyen mr.nguyenhonghai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 20:02:01 PST 2007

Hi, everyone!

I have got a problem with H264 elementary stream captured from Darwin
Streaming Server. I cannot play the output file video-H264-1 with some video
player (MPlayer or FFPlay), they said "Could not find codec parameters
(Audio: mp3, 8 kb/s)".

I have read the source-code (playCommon.cpp) and found that the MPEG4-ES
have a header in the SDP 'config' data and the output file video-MPEG4-ES
was played successfully, but when I tried to add the same thing into the
H264 output file, the file cannot be played - it catched the same error :(.

Any recommendations are appriciated! Some source code is so much the better!

Thank you!
--
Hong Hai, Nguyen
RDLAB - Multimedia Research & Development Laboratory