[Live-devel] Hi

rajesh rajeshkumar.r at imimobile.com
Thu Jan 4 23:08:42 PST 2007

HI All
wish u Happy new Year.

I have made one RTSP client using live555 lib.
RTSP client is able to recv the video-audio data from Helix server.
The audio-video port on which i am recv the streaming content from Helix server
is same as the port used to transfer Data to mobile using 3g-H324M protocol.

1)I run the Appl that is responsible to stream the content on mobile.
2)and started my client who is recv the streaming content from Helix server.

both the application are running fine independently.

both 1 and 2 are using the same port for video and same for audio.

I did not recv any n/w event in application 1.

Any clue.plz let me know.

with Regards
Rajesh