[Live-devel] Hi

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jan 5 00:07:25 PST 2007

>I have made one RTSP client using live555 lib.
>RTSP client is able to recv the video-audio data from Helix server.
>The audio-video port on which i am recv the streaming content from
>Helix server
>is same as the port used to transfer Data to mobile using 3g-H324M protocol.
>
>1)I run the Appl that is responsible to stream the content on mobile.
>2)and started my client who is recv the streaming content from Helix server.
>
>both the application are running fine independently.
>
>both 1 and 2 are using the same port for video and same for audio.
>
>I did not recv any n/w event in application 1.
>
>Any clue.plz let me know.

In general I can't help people with their custom code.  However, have
you tried running the supplied "openRTSP" client (preferably with the
"-V" option, for verbose output).  If it works correctly with your
Helix server, but your own RTSP client does not, then that should
give you a hint as to what you are doing wrong.