[Live-devel] streaming with Real Player/QuickTime player

Rafael Buchbinder rafi at evtt.com
Mon Jan 8 05:00:34 PST 2007

Hi, live555 mailing list!

Is it possible to stream to Real Player from OnDemandRTSPServer?

More precisely: is it possible to stream H.263+ using Real Player.

I have OnDemandRTSPServer up and running.
VLC opens the stream well.

One of our functional requirements is the ability
to open the stream using Real Player and/or QuickTime player.
However, none of those proprietary players opens the stream.

Real Player seems to simply drop the received frames.

Can anybody confirm ability/disability to do it?

Thanks

Rafael