[Live-devel] streaming .mp4

Shaswata Jash shaswata at alumnux.com
Tue Jan 9 22:27:15 PST 2007

Hi Nikhil,

I'm extremely surprised from your observation. I can't really agree with your point of view - we have checked through ethereal that DSS streams over UDP.
Please double check that your client is not sending 'channel' information instead of port as it should have been for UDP. I think, somehow DSS is detecting that the client is requesting streaming over TCP.

With regards,
Shaswata Jash