[Live-devel] streaming .mp4

Nikhil Agrawal mrnikhilagrawal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 22:44:13 PST 2007

Hi,

I am also really surprised to know such facts from you . Thanks , I will
check it from my side once again.

But do tell me, do have the source code for DSS that is supporting UDP,
because in the code I have , I saw support for TCP only , if you have any
information (including code location site )regarding the same , please tell
me.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil Agrawal