[Live-devel] i have two ethernet cards..

Dahal, Prabin mr.prabin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 04:07:40 PST 2007

hi i am trying to implement LIVE555 as a library in my program. i am
receiving a MPGE4 video through RTSP. I do not understand the two
netAddressBits SendingInterfaceAddr and ReceivingInterfaceAddr. I have two
ethernet cards and i want to use one ethernet as fixed for LIVE555.
Please suggest me how to do it? is it not possible by changing  the above
variables INADDR_ANY in the groupsockHelper.cpp to my IP address. I am
confused which to change. so that my LIVE555 works only on one ethernet
card..

--
Best Regards,
Prabin Dahal