[Live-devel] problem obtaining ES using openrtsp

vd mail_id vd_mail_id at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 15:53:39 PST 2007

I am trying to obtain ES from rtsp://stream1.canal.qc.ca/puq/parolesConn/paroles1.mp4 following the instructions given in FAQ using openRTSP, but at all times I am getting only 33 bytes in video-MP4V-ES-1. With another mp4 file I am getting only 51 bytes. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

  Does any one know of any rtsp stream in public domain which I can use to obtain the elementary streams?

  --TIA

  Vikram

http://mail.yahoo.com