[Live-devel] Functions to add

#TAY KOON HWEE# TAYK0004 at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Jan 10 18:34:01 PST 2007

Hi guys,

anyone with experiences in this can help me? I trying to stream a .264 file using Annex B file format. Upon reading the decoder, I found the functions to remove the delimiter (0x00, 0x01). Where should I implement these functions? Isit in the framer.cpp or in the streamer.cpp?

Any other relevent information will be welcomed. I getting closer and closer to streaming h.264, since mine is a academic project, I can share the file later.

Thanks to Engin for sharing his file with me although his is using RTP packet format instead.

Regards.

Zkunhui