[Live-devel] Compilation for Windows Mobile 5.0

Shaswata Jash shaswata at alumnux.com
Thu Jan 11 06:10:19 PST 2007

Live555 is a library related to streaming only. So you can obviously extract
h.263 frames from RTP packets using this library, but there after you have
to use other third party library for decoding.
One such decoding library may be ffmpeg, though you have to recompile it for
Windows Mobile 5, which itself can be little bit complicated. For that you
may take a look at CoreCodec project which has ported part of ffmpeg to
Windows Mobile 5.

With regards,
Shaswata Jash
Alumnus Software Ltd.
Infinity, Tower II, 2nd Floor
Plot A3, Block GP, Sector - V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700 091, India
Phone: (+91 33) 2357 5626/5627/5628
www.alumnux.com