[Live-devel] problem obtaining ES using openrtsp

vd mail_id vd_mail_id at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 16:29:01 PST 2007

I have been able to obtain test.m4e file using the openRTSP and stream using onDemandRTSPServer. I have following questions:

  Is the file test.m4e a quicktime mov format file using atom structure? Does it have rtp hints? If it doesn't have rtp hints how are we able to generate the rtp traffic?

  Thanks

  --Vikram

    thanks, you were right enabling -t worked and looks like office firewal lwas blocking udp traffic.
  --Vikram