[Live-devel] Avoid openning files when creating sdp format

Jacky jackymaillist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 07:18:49 PST 2007

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I am streaming from multiple live sources. And I've set the variable to
True. I've created a class inherited from framedSource for receiving live
sources. When a client, say for Real Player connect to the server, I found
that an instance of my class is being constructed and destructed for getting
frame, then it is recreated for rtp streaming.

However, this flow will close my socket, as destructor is ran. So I am
thinking if there is any ways to avoid it create and destroy for creating
SDP ?

I am thinking if I need to create socket outside of my class, do you think
it is the only approach?

Thanks for your guidelines.

Regards,
Jacky