[Live-devel] RTP packets recvd from Helix Server can be directly send to Vlc player ???

rajesh rajeshkumar.r at imimobile.com
Fri Jan 12 22:42:43 PST 2007

Hi Ross

Once RTSP session is established and streaming started on specific audio and video ports .The Rtp Packets what I am receiving on these ports can be directly send to the Vlc or need to process this before sending this to Vlc.what are the algorithm that we need to apply.I tried to understand the same thru lib code ,but could not.

plz give me some hints or some documents.

with Regards
Rajesh