[Live-devel] RTP player in browser

Hujka Petr phujka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 04:16:16 PST 2007

Thus with this SETUP message sended by my client:

## outgoing msg:
## SETUP rtsp://172.31.149.238/test.mp3/track1 RTSP/1.0
CSeq: 378
Transport: RTP/AVP;unicast;client_port=46674-46675

should Live srvr switch to UDP? If so, then mistake is probably somewhere
else, because LIVE sends everything over UDP, where my client accepts
packets....?

Please do you have some advice with client for LIVE for web browsers?
Thx a lot, you are very helpfull.
Petr