[Live-devel] H.264 payload

#TAY KOON HWEE# TAYK0004 at ntu.edu.sg
Sun Jan 21 13:46:08 PST 2007

Hi guys,

I have done a simple framer to frame h.264 frames into rtp frame. I am working on the h264streamer and have a few questions.

1) videoSink = h264VideoRTPSink::createNew(*env, &rtpGroupsock, payload);

I understand that h.264, unlike h.263, did not have a defined payload format by RTP body. It was mentioned that the payload of h.264 is dynamic. How do I assign the value for the payload in the above statement?

2) VLC (pda) recommended by Ross cannot support raw h.264. I read about the release of Coreplayer Mobile which support raw h.264. Has anyone tried this software before?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards.

Zkunhui