[Live-devel] RFC supported 3016 or 3640 ?

vd mail_id vd_mail_id at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 00:02:45 PST 2007

For determining MPEG-4 payload for RTP streaming which RFC standard is followed by Quicktime? I cam across two different standards on internet RFC 3016 and RFC 3640 and need to know which is followed for creating RTP packets? Or are there possibly more RFC / standards defining RTP payload for mpeg-4 and if Quicktime follows some other standard?

  I know these are newbie questions and I need help in clearing my doubts.

  Thanks a lot for help

  --Vikram