[Live-devel] How to get the Mpeg4 byte Data?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jan 23 21:55:39 PST 2007

>Currently I'm working on developing a windows based viewer for AXIS
>camera which support RTSP protocol.
>
>I have actually gone thru the openrtsp source code i was able to
>build the application and my camera is streaming the video using the
>openrtsp test application.

Why reinvent the wheel?  I suggest just using the existing VLC media
player: <http://www.videolan.org/vlc/>.  It is Open Source, runs on
Windows (and many other OSs), and uses the "LIVE555 Streaming Media"
code for its RTSP client implementation.  It should be able to play
the stream from an Axis camera.