[Live-devel] I have a question!

周弘 zhouh31415 at 163.com
Tue Jan 23 22:23:42 PST 2007

I can stream transport stream(TS) with RTP/RTCP protocol by livemedia lib now. When I want to stream program stream(PS) using livemedia lib, I found the testprog could only stream elementary stream(ES). And I must split PS into video ES and audio ES and stream them with different port. Vlc , however ,can only play one port. Do you have some methods or testprogs to stream PS directly? The payload type is 96 and payload name is "MP2P"? When I using SimpleRtpSink function to transport the stream data, I found the data are streaming correctly by "sniff" the packet, but vlc could not play, why?