[Live-devel] How to play the streaming content

rajesh rajeshkumar.r at imimobile.com
Tue Jan 23 22:28:52 PST 2007

Hi Ross
I am getting the sreaming data from Helix server and streaming data ia being recvd by the openRtsp client.
my objective is to send this data to some other application to play the stream.

MultiFramedRTPSource::networkReadHandler() function is parsing the rtp Data .parsing includes
ignoring header extension,padding and checking for the rtp pay load type.

can we directly send the remianing data to some other application that is responsible for playing the Data ,if not plz  guide me what to do.

with Regards
Rajesh