[Live-devel] Regarding 'Pause' in Live555

Nikhil Agrawal mrnikhilagrawal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 20:35:53 PST 2007

Hi,

I also think that the problem regarding PAUSE is in VLC because , QuickTime
is working fine with Live555 in context of Pause feature.

I think many of the Live555 users, have used VLC as their client players and
suffered from the same problem ( PAUSE not working), so I request all users
of Live555 who have any idea or solution for this problem or any kind of
patch they used to solve the problem.

According to VLC forums , many users have reported the same issue and didn't
any solution.

Regards,
Nikhil Agrawal