[Live-devel] How to set "fDurationInMicroseconds"

chenjun zjuchenjun at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 22:34:26 PST 2007

Hi,

In previous mailist, I got some explaination about "fDurationInMicroseconds":

*In practice*, however, for (outgoing) RTP streaming, the "fDurationInMicroseconds" value serves only to tell the "MultiFramedRTPSink" class how long to wait, after sending each packet, before asking the input source for new data.But I send a frame from a live source, so i don't know how long to wait after sending a

packet. I want to ask how to set "fDurationInMicroseconds" in my situation.

Thanks in advance.