[Live-devel] MPEG2TransportStreamRTPSource and testMPEG2TSreceiver: not quite right...

Russell Brennan rjbrennn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:55:38 PDT 2007

I am trying to make a "testMPEG2TSReceiver" executable that will receive
MPEG2-TS streams, which I am playing using testMPEG2TransportStreamer.  I
think that this would be a solid addition to the test programs included with
the library.  I have started by using "testMPEG1or2VideoReceiver" as a
template to build a TS receiver, and it appears that I will simply need to
create a "MPEG2TransportStreamRTPSource" class to replace
"MPEG1or2VideoRTPSource" with.  Is this correct?  Nothing else seems
format-dependant.

To create "MPEG2TransportStreamRTPSource" I used "MPEG1or2VideoRTPSource" as
a template, but use "rtpPayloadFormat = 33" as the format type.  This is
where I get lost... I don't know what sBit, bBit, or eBit should be and if
they should differ in my new class, or if I need to change anything else for
that matter.  Any help here would be much appreciated!

--
Russell Brennan
RJBrennn at gmail.com
(708) 699-7314