[Live-devel] SDP file of a multiple destination session

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jul 12 03:37:54 PDT 2007

You probably shouldn't be using "addDestination()" - that is a
specialized function used only to implement on-demend unicast
streaming to multiple clients from a single source.  (Note that, for
unicast on-demand streams, the SDP description should contain the
special address 0.0.0.0, not a specific unicast address.)

I don't really know what you are trying to do, but I suspect that you
should just leave the existing code as it is, and use it without
modification.