[Live-devel] SDP file of a multiple destination session

Ramon Martin de Pozuelo Genis tl11305 at salle.url.edu
Thu Jul 12 07:37:59 PDT 2007

> Again, it sounds like you're trying to reinvent the wheel.  The
> "OnDemandServerMediaSubsession" class works just fine - you should
> just use it (by defining your own subclass).  Note the several
> examples in the code.  You should be using "testOnDemandRTSPServer" -
> not "testMPEG4VideoStreamer" - as a model for your application.

I use "testOnDemandRTSPServer" as a model for the video on demand service, but
in this case I am sending broadcast all time and resending the synchronized
source (but description 2) to some unicast address (some kind of Quality On
Demand). Maybe I can use on demand model but I need to start reading
description 2 source at same time I start reading description 1 and sending it
on broadcast, so I thought it was the easiest way (maybe not the most
correct). Now it works fine, and I only have the problem in "m" line creating
automatically SDP file, but thanks for your observation, I will revise it for
a better implementation.

Thanks anyway,

Ramon