[Live-devel] RTP Sequence number - alternating values

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jul 12 09:11:59 PDT 2007

>Does anyone have any idea why this could happen? Why is my RTP sink
>generating bad sequence numbers? What about the RTP packets with
>payload 72! They must be coming from the same RTPSink

No.  Unless you have modified the existing library code, your
"alternating sequence numbers" must be coming from two different
"RTPSink" objects.

You're going to have to figure out for yourself why your application
code has created two or more "RTPSink" objects that (apparently) use
the same "groupsock" object.  But Remember, You Have Complete Source
Code.