[Live-devel] index files and mpeg2 ts

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jul 13 07:33:11 PDT 2007

>I think there might be something wrong with the way the new ts
>stream is being generated when scaled up by
>testMPEG2TransportStreamTrickPlay. I'm not an expert on this by any
>means though, I've just noticed that both mplayer and vlc cannot
>handle the output and don't understand why. Any Ideas?

Please be patient.  I have verified the problem that you are seeing
with 'trick play' conversion on your "dvd.ts" file, and am currently
looking into the cause.

(Fortunately, though, your use of a "@yahoo.com" email address shows
that this is not a priority issue for you, so you can afford to wait
a while for this to be diagnosed :-)